Fornasetti | CHIAVI CANDLE
The decoration of this scented candle first appeared on a silk foulard in 1945. Shining in gold on a blue background, the keys for Fornasetti represented a symbolic landscape, expressing a desire for freedom and openness. The ceramic container holds natural wax with the sophisticated scent of the fragrance Otto, a blend of Mediterranean herbs, woods, and incense.
- Comes in presentation box
- Burn time: 60 hours
- Measurement: 14,5 cm - 5,7 inches Height, 8,5 cm - 3,4 inches Diameter, 300gr / 0,6lb / 10.5 oz. Weight
- Top notes: Thyme, lavender
- Heart notes: Orris, cedarwood
- Base notes: Tolu balsam, incense, birch, labdanum